Monday 12 November 2012

Slave Girl

I am woken rudely by a hand twined in my hair, lifting me, causing me to gasp in pain and struggle to get on my feet.

"Wha-?" I begin to speak, but my mouth is slapped firmly, halting my words.  The message is clear.  I am to be quiet.  The hand, tight in my hair, so incredibly tight, steers me and I stumble in what I hope is the right direction.

My bare feet pad loudly on the cold floor, and I wonder where I am.  Surely this is a prank, people just do not get kidnapped like this in the real world... right?

I am shoved forward and I raise my bound hands to catch myself only to feel other hands catch me and steady me, lifting me and swinging me about, then standing me up again.  Once I am steady, they drop away, leaving me standing there, tired and scared.

I strain to hear... Footsteps fade away.  I can hear breathing. One person? More? I flinch when hands are unexpectedly on my wrists, raising them high.  I hear a "clink" and my hands are fastened, above my head.  I flinch again as hands pull the cloth from my eyes.  I blink in the bright light at the man in front of me.  WTF... I don't know this person.  I whimper in fear as he leans forward my eyes glued to the knife he holds.

He smiles evilly at me, then, when I flinch away, he barks, "hold still".  I freeze, eyes squeezed shut.  I feel a tug, but no pain.  I peek.

Ahhh... he is cutting away my clothes... oh my..

I stand there, trembling, as he cuts away every last scrap of clothing, my eyes closed in shame, I tug on my wrists, helpless to cover myself. Eventually I open my eyes, and see that I am chained to a hook in the ceiling, standing beside a floor drain.  I turn my head and see a hose, a table with towels and bottles upon it. 

I hear footsteps and turn my head to see a woman walking towards me.  I don't recognize her, either.  She doesn't make eye contact with me at all, but rolls up her sleaves and grabs the hose and a bucket, then turns back to me.

"Who?" I begin, only to flinch as she smacks my mouth.  Got it.. no talking...

She goes about the process of scrubbing me, from head to toe, using sweet smelling soaps and vigorous scrubbing with a loofah that leaves my skin tinging and near abraded.  The water is slightly cold.  The whole situation seems so surreal, I scarce know what to do with myself besides shiver miserable, small whimpers escaping with the occasional tear.

She leaves me standing there, miserable and wet, only to return quickly with the man, who walks in, moves the bucket so it is upside down and beside me, then lifts me off the hook.  He sets a foot on the upturned bucket, then tosses me face down over his bent leg, so that I dangle there, fingertips barely touching the floor. I struggle a bit at the feel of fingers upon my now very exposed genitals, but the firm shake I get is enough to have me settle down.

I feel fingers probing me, then something very cold and metal is pushed inside me.  There is a warm rushing sensation and I realize it is a douche, water filling me.  I whimper again, shamed beyond belief as the water trickles, nearly dieing of shame when he turns me, and by pressing on my abdomen forces me to eject the water.  ewwwwww...

This is repeated a few times, then suddenly fingers are pressing something wet and cold against my ass.  I go rigid, then fight to relax, knowing that resisting won't help me.. I would give anything to be able to hide my face as I feel the nozzle enter, and the pressure of water filling my bowels.  As the pressure increases I make sounds of distress, trying to not shame myself..   Just when I think I am beyond hope, I am turned over and pressed over the bucket.. (oh gawd... nooo....)  I feel the liquid expel and am horrified, my eyes squinched shut.  

more cold water is sluiced over me, and I stood and toweled off, my hands once again hooked above me.  Oil is rubbed into my now dry skin, warming me slightly.  A collar is placed around my neck, with a strap that runs from it to the middle of my back.  My hands are released, wrists rubbed for a bit, then refastened to the end of the strap.  I am then nudged to follow the man, with the woman walking behind me.

I am taken to a room.  The room is all dark reds and browns, with only a few furnishings.  There is a small table and one armless chair, a narrow padded bench, and a couch.

I am led to the center of the room and the woman poses me, spreading my legs, tilting my head slightly before she leaves the room.

The man stands just inside the door, smirking at me as I stand there.

Then there is a knock, the man goes out.  He comes back in with a strip of cloth, which he binds over my eyes.  I stand there for a few minutes, then there are hands on me, making me flinch.

Hands explore my skin, touching every inch, pressing, pinching, patting, smoothing.  Every toe is touched, my belly ring tugged, my nipples pinched and rolled.  Hands are on my face, fingers in my mouth, touching my teeth, my tongue as I tremble.  a finger is shoved inside me, and I gasp.  The finger is removed, and I am tugged and pushed until I am face down on what I think is the bench.  My hands are untied from behind me and refastened elsewhere.

Then I feel something, I know not what, being pressed inside me.  It fills me, as I struggle and whimper, unable to do shit about it. 

Then something is pressed elsewhere...
To be con't

No comments:

Post a Comment