Monday 18 February 2013

Luper Fun: Partial Suspension of Two Sexy Bunnies

Walking into the dungeon, my pink rope bag in hand, I was very disappointed that the frame I had been eyeballing was taken. I was pouting, I admit it. I had this clear picture in mind of what I wanted to do, and there were no other suspension areas that fit my imagination.

I was trying to envision floor ties that would be as wonderful, and was caught up in that when one of my bunnies came to tell me that R had found and secured us a spot on the multi frame. (kudos, by the way to all the talent and creativity that went into that frame, it is freaking amazing!!)
My bunnies for the night were f, (very much a lady she is, graceful and stoic, whom I have rigged once before at COPE) and bk(a true rope slut, who squeaks in a way that .. lol... watch the video.)

As I laid out the rope and the ladies stripped I was very aware of the crowd in the dungeon, the eyes appreciatively gazing on my bunnies and I felt a surge of immense pride and satisfaction that I had two such lovely ladies disrobing in front of me, willing to let me rig them as I saw fit. I was, and still am, very honoured by their trust and willingness.

BL and Firm-Hand-Buddha sat back and let me tie (r was busy mentoring). f surprised me by being the first to be disrobed, I forget that her lady like ways hide a glutton as eager as any :). I tied her harness first, after she picked her colour.

I dusted powder upon my bunnies chest and ribs, where the chest harness was likely to rub their tender skin and began the dance.

f stood prettily, allowing me to wind her this way and that. The rope slid through my hands, tightening here, loosening there and I let the motion and feel of it focus me. The noise of the crowd faded, the room faded and it was just myself, the rope and the incredibly lovely bodies in front of me. The chest harness is still my favorite base for rigging, it frames the breasts, it is slow and sensual to tie, and sets the mood for the rest of the rig. Once she was framed to my satisfaction, I gently sat her down so I could do the same for bk .

I again dusted skin with powder, this bunny has easily marked skin-and originally this tie was supposed to be so that r could demonstrate caning, while f helped bk with breathing and finding that pattern that works for her-So I knew she may be in this position for some time.

I noted as I tied, that although this was the same tie I just completed on f, the dance is different. I tie to their breathing it seems, Tightening here, tugging there, straighten and smooth here.. The rope slowly but surely framing her chest, creating a lovely anchoring point while welcoming us to the tie.
Done, I stood them side by each for a moment, admiring the contrast. I stood them so that they faced opposite directions, with f's right side touching BK's left. I wound a two collumn tie, so that their touching legs became their base, and so that their hands were joined in the same way. The rope seemed to have it's own ideas at times and I went with it, binding BK's right arm behind her back.
Then I added what I call aropedeevil addition, I had Firm-Hand-Buddha help f not fall, and BL help bk, and had them draw up their other leg to their chest, bending forward so that they were in a position nice for caning, yet off balance. I tied their bent legs into position, tested their position, then supported the tie with a support line from their chest harness to the suspension point.

Then I had the gentleman, one at a time, give me the bunny they held. I then helped the bunny release into the suspension, so that the chest tie and the one leg on the ground became their balance point.
After a few adjustments they were set, not quite comfortable, but able to stand, bent at the waist, one leg pulled up, breasts hanging down, hands clinging to each other. Hot hot hot. Their squeaks, the rope, the struggle had me thoroughly enjoying myself.

We checked in with R, but he was still busy, so I had a dillemma...

What to do with two bunnies in such a position if the gent who was going to cane them was busy??
Hmmm...BL was quick to correct the issue, applying clothespins to BK. Firm-Hand-Buddha came to offer some torturous help... He merely grabbed her toe and she squealed and shook as if he had certainly done much worse (there is a huge story there).

I lay under f, talking to her, tugging on her ropes, and it was obvious she was feeling left out. With her agreement I added some small pain to her tie as well as we both enjoyed BK's squeals and movements.

Then it was time to unwind them, sadly. I had tied each part separately so that they could come out as needed. I slowly untangled them, letting each rope fall, until I had merely a chest harness. I untied BK, as her Sir, BL, provides her aftercare and then I tended to f.

We giggled and grinned, wound ropes, hugged and laughed. I was utterly shocked to find that we had been at it for four hours.

Thank you, sexy bunnies, for the incredible night. Thank you R and BL for lending me your partner for the evening. To Firm-Hand-Buddha... I love you. Thank you for always being supportive of this girl's need to wind rope over skin. You are amazing.

hugs and laughter
aropedeevil

No comments:

Post a Comment