Sunday 5 January 2014

Practicing the TK3

I am going to Westcoast Bound this year!! I am so very excited.  There is an amazing line up of presenters and classes, including some advanced rope classes.  Not sure I can get in to one, but I oh so am going to try.

So... To be sure I am ready I am practicing the TK3 tie.

My dear friend and sometimes playmate volunteered to allow me to practice on her.

As you can see from the front, this tie is not just a typical chest harness, when done correctly it is locked in place and quite lovely. Next time with jute!!

I couldn't find my last purple rope, so we added the pink to finish.

Due to the way I added the pink rope on, the web is a bit off kilter, but for a first run I will take it!

Huge hugs for my volunteer! You have no idea how good it felt to have rope in my hand once more.
xoxo
Rope and laughter
Aropedeevil

No comments:

Post a Comment