Wednesday 19 September 2012

Spanking Event for COPE Sept 29


Let me present:

Angel's Spanking Academy

Angel's Spanking Academy is offering a chance to challenge their infamous spanking exam to receive full certification and grade on your spanking style!

This event is open to any persons that wish to participate and have their spanking ability "rated" in the categories of "positioning" "dialogue" "technique" and "impact" (This is over the knee hand spankings, to be clear).

Exams would take place in the COPE dungeon, September 29th. Straight back chair will be provided. Bring your own lap and hand. Bonus points for creativity, dress and demeanor.

A spanking rubric will be emailed to any that wish to participate (so that you can practice, mwahaha) and Certificates of "Novice Spanker" "Intermediate Spanker" "Advanced Spanker" and "Master Spanker" will be awarded in accordance to one's score.

This is meant to be fun! Bring your creative streak!

Anyone wanting to participate, please message me with a time slot (count on this event taking 1/2 hour, 15 minutes of that being lap-time, with time to get your certificate and marks ready) I will need to know in advance how many want to play, so that I can gauge how many other backsides besides my own will be needed. (I am a glutton, to be sure, but I only have so much skin!)

Anyone wanting to be a bottom for this event, also please message me with time frames.

Anyone who feels they are qualified to be part of the Academy's grading team please let me know!

Happy Spanking!

No comments:

Post a Comment