Monday 17 November 2014

Long overdue update

Things have been crazy!!

FHB and I moved to Edmonton.  We are so very excited to be right in the midst of an active community.  And active it is... I had not even finished unpacking when I received an email asking if I and FHB would like to present at Lupercalia's Halloween Event: Hallowed Screams

We headed out to an EOS munch, met new friends and old, and tried to prep while moving ourselves into the new home.

The event was Awesome!!!  We loved meeting new people, and enjoyed the crowd very much.  FHB tormented Veronica-Lodge on the mats, demonstrating some sexy and painful ways to use pressure points.  There are a few that she won't consent to, some of which our pet, DamagedGoods volunteered for and others which he drew from the crowd.  It was great fun!

I was able to present on the Art of Romantic Spanking, one of my favorites!! I had two lovely ladies volunteer for the longer demonstrations, a few random volunteers just for fun and of course I was mean to DamagedGoods and made him come up to demonstrate some positions as well.

We had a great time.  I do hope that everyone else had a great time too!

While all this was going on, we are also building our dungeon.  SO EXCITED!!  This project has been incredibly long and painful, but is finally close to done.  Just the inside walls left to finish, hurrah!!

Once it is done I will upload some pics...


No comments:

Post a Comment