Saturday 14 March 2015

Rope Fun

My dear pet brought me a photo.  It was a lovely picture of a lady who was tied up in a very seductive and vulnerable pose, with her legs secured along a pole with a ladder tie.  The model in the photo is very flexible and was able to do the splits.

Tie me?

She asked, her voice quiet and her eyes all soft the way she gets when she is thinking of rope.

Like this?

She held the photo up and I studied it for a moment. Hmm...

Pet, do you think you can do this position? (grin) I am game to tie you in it regardless, but...

We modified the tie of course, and she is twice as lovely than the model, her soft whimper moans as the rope pulls her into the shape I choose; her delightful sassy nature as she grabs her foot and pulls more, encouraging me, challenging me, daring me; Her lips part with that rope drunk feeling as the I gather the unused ends of the rope and spill them onto her, letting them slither over her skin.


She is such a gem, this amazing lady who puts herself in my hands, giving me all her joy, all her glee, all her dreamy sighs, sounds, motions...

Thank you pet.

No comments:

Post a Comment