Tuesday 11 June 2013

Stingray Paddle... oh my oh my

Our package arrived Friday (already open!! Darn postal system!) Our StingRay Paddle from Thorgeir. I continued my day, but my thoughts kept straying back to our new goodie with anticipation. (I know, I know...in all the stories the girl is upset, scared and hates whatever implement her Stern Sir has received. Not me..sorry)
Much later... when Sir and I were alone, we popped on an episode of True Blood (I don't care!! I like It!) and I gleefully crawled over FHB's lap. The devious man decided to use the wood side for warm up, in his typical brisk fashion... Oh. My. Freaking. Gawd. That paddle has a bit of an impact. For the next few minutes I was seriously reconsidering my long time fetish of being spanked. That thing hurts. It is polished to a smooth, non sticky finish. I am assuming that it feels as if you are not swinging it, because it seemed to be landing excessively firmly.
Once Sir figured my skin was warm sigh he flipped that devil paddle over. For the rest of our 45 minutes and 52 second of "test the paddle" time, I was treated to the amazing sensation of stingray leather upon leather butt.
I am in love.
Truly.
The first swat stings, like any paddle. Then just as the next one is landing there is this interesting as hell sensation. EVERY BIT of texture on that leather does a stingy tingle. So.. you get that sting that leaves those amazing sensations on the skin's surface AND you get the THUD of the wood and all the erogenous stimulation from that.
BLISS.
Sir tends to have a rather... uh... rhythmic style of paddling. He was not swinging hard, mind you... but due to the tempo I was wriggling and gasping, squeaking and whimpering. That was challenging, but could have continued for a good long while. When (at my request, because I am a glutton for real) Sir moved to harder thwacks with longer pauses, the skin danced with sensation. The thud from that paddle is so amazing. The stingray.. well it is sexy as heck. I am sure that it was only ten minutes of heavier strikes before I was begging.... done.
Sir posted under that pic that I am 'sensitive to touch' which does not cover it. the next morning (and that is AFTER amazing aftercare) I went to roll over and my whole body tensed in shock as the mere flexing of leg muscles created an intense sensation of skin being too tight and... well... it felt as if my skin had pebbles of welts upon it, over every inch of my ass and thighs.
Although as I went through my day the tightness wore off rather quickly (walking is amazingly good for that) the pebbly welted sensation remained. At 1030 last night when I sat on my stairs (which are textured stoned coated) I squealed. This morning, wrapped in a towel, the feeling of the towel across my skin is very... unusual.
I love my new paddle. I highly recommend this paddle-seriously-it was worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment