Monday 10 February 2014

How not to punish THIS sub

First off, just don't.
Don't punish me.
Ever.
As a spanko i get the allure of punishment. I really do. Some of my favorite fantasies are punishment based.
Hot, right?
The silly girl (me) does something ridiculous and her kind but stern (dominant, boss, husband, teacher etc) has to take her in hand and correct her wayward ways... Yummy as hell.
But the reality just does not work for me. The sexy stories are all about girls doing crazy things-driving dangerously, spending money they don't have, being embarrassingly bratty in public, playing childish and spiteful pranks... The list goes on.
Even as a child I did not do such things. I certainly am not going to start now. I make mistakes of course. I tend to take on more tasks than I can complete efficiently. I immerse myself in hobbies. I waste time on Fetlife. I forget to put a spoon in Sir's lunch. I get cranky. As soon as I 'mess up' and realize I did so, I feel regret. I think about what happened and I apologize to anyone it may have affected. I consider better ways to do things. I then learn, move on.
If Sir had decided to punish me for the spoon incident, I would have been crushed. Taking care of him is my favorite responsibility and he knows that I take this responsibility seriously.
Once I moved past being crushed, I would have moved on to being resentful. You see, spanking, corner time and lectures are beautiful things for me. They are magic. I love them-LOVE THEM! If those things were used with intent to make me feel bad, I would resent that. Not only do I not need a punishment to feel bad when I fuck up, but spankings (for me) are a happy place. I would resent them being tarnished.
I would resent him. I would be mining his words and actions for faults and mistakes, each one would deepen my resentment.
Punishment would not 'teach me' to be 'good'. Punishment would teach me to be hostile and angry.
When I mess up, we talk about it. If I need help to find solutions, FHB is willing to do what he can. I try to take responsibility for myself.
Funishment now... that is another thing entirely..

No comments:

Post a Comment