Thursday 20 February 2014

Lupercalia 2014

Lupercalia 2014 Report:
Friday, February 14
The Toga Party and Vendor Market
I was excited to see all my dear friends again! I really can't wait to be moving closer (or hopefully right here). I threw on different togas (I have two) and finally settled on one, pinned up some hair, chatting happily with one dear friend who was hanging out with us and also getting ready.
When we (Fyen, Firm-Hand-Buddha and I) headed down I was as excited as a child! This is my 4th Lupercalia event and I was hyper for things to begin. I chatted with vendors, explored the market place and put my name on a few of the silent auction items.
At the toga party I hear that slaves were auctioned off, I missed that part and arrived with FHB for the 'tasting'. The tasting amounted to several stations in which a person could have a taste of the activities within. The stations were: Electrical (violet wands), spanking, caning, needles, flogging, cupping, clothes pegs and whipping.
Violet Wand:
We joined the gaggle of toga clad party goers and started at the Violet Wand Station. Our demonstrator ran the wand on a high enough setting that I still have marks on Monday. He zapped my arm quite a bit, and my breast, and my stomach. To get the gold coin Sir agreed to be zapped. Electricity does not phase him, which I think the presenter took as a challenge, because he reached out and zapped FHB on the foreskin thorugh his toga without warning or a by your leave, much to my amusement. To be fair, this was worth much more than one gold coin!
To any of the newbies, or new to electrical play, please please know that this is not the only way to use a violet wand! FHB uses a wand, and he can vibrate, heat, sting or holy fuck with the wand. He bought his violet wand at Lupercalia last year and we have enjoyed it's usage quite a bit. I did not particularly enjoy the taste I was given, and in fact I have broken skin from the contact upon my stomach, and Sir has a vibrant welt upon his cock.
Still, all in good fun!
Spanking:
This station provided the opportunity to be spanked by one of two presenters. I chose Wiseman, as his book was the book that introduced me to so many things. He had FHB pick an implement (damn you for picking the tawse, lol) and had me kneel upon a chair and lift my toga skirt. I loved that he so clearly negotiated that he would be petting and rubbing with such seriousness then gave me increasingly harder swats with the tawse with much petting and rubbing in between. My dear partner was greatly amused by my glee in getting spanked by Mr. Wiseman. Sir refused to be spanked, and thus we did not earn a gold coin.
Paddling:
Sir chose sensation sticks at this station. This was great fun! The presenter was very respectful and sweet. Sir again declined to be spanked and I lost out on yet another gold coin.
Needles:
I am in no way allowing someone to put needles in my skin, unless it is for medical reasons. I am way squeamish, and Sir graciously allowed me to avoid this booth.
Flogging:
For those of you who have not caught on at this point, I love spanking. It was great to be at this booth! My dear friend was one of the presenters at this booth and when he saw me there he actually tried to get out of flogging me, and was cajoling the other presenter into doing it. He gave me the smallest of floggings, which was fun. Then Sir figured he could get a gold coin (to be honest, I pushed and bratted him into it).
Again, because Sir is a large man with a calm demeanor, he found himself receiving a rather harsh flogging. It was as if the presenter felt that my Sir's silence and gentle smile was a challenge. (It really isn't, by the way. He really is that peaceful) He had welts upon his neck by the time we got our coin. AND we didn't get a gold!! We got two silver!!! What a rip off!!
Cupping:
This activity kind of grosses me out. I don't like the way the skin looks at all. I agreed, however, for it to be done on my thigh. (so I wouldn't have to see). I have never tried this activity and was a bit worried. The presenter respectfully asked before touching me, and was clear in his intentions. Very nice!
I didn't mind the sensation, but I looked when I thought he had taken it off, and it wasn't off. The sight squidged me out.
Sir, quite enjoying my discomfort (he is such a sadist) also tried the cupping. The presenter tried to talk him into baring a nipple for him, but not a chance! I tried not to look but Sir insisted I pull the cup off, and it wouldn't. EWWWWW ... Just saying. Nice sensation, but I don't like the way it looks.
Clothes pegs
This booth was neat. I have had this done before, but some how a certain Sadist at this booth was able to pinch a little more with them than I had experienced before. When he ripped them of I was surprised by the marks. Sir also tried this and seemed ok with the sensation. The presenters were respectful.
We joined the line up for Whiping, but the event ended well before our turn. I was ok with that, as I had a date for my first ever whipping already lined up.
Toga Contest:
We were sitting, listening to the speech, when a lady came by and insisted I stand up. I was embarrassed beyond belief. My friends and partner were all laughing and encouraging me. I was directed to stand on stage and then blushed my way through the crowd testing of approval on the costumes the four of us up there were wearing. In the end I won a ticket for Luper next year! Thank you fellow contestants, party goers and nominees, that was lovely!
My dungeon experience is HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment