Friday 10 February 2012

Anticipation

Anticipation... waiting, letting your mind go numb and tingle all at once, will it work? am I scared? Will I beg? Can I do this? Is he safe? How real will it be? Oh my... I can't wait... what if? Maybe I can....Do you think he'll???
Ah, sweet, hot, terrifying anticipation...Even if the reality pales beside imagination (doubt it, just sayin), even if it is silly and giggly and oh so not intense and rather is huge piles of fun, even if it is serious and intense and overwhelming and leaves me a bit lost, even if it is as muggle as a spanking gets, it is all made worth it by that anticipation phase.
The wait.  The nervousness.  The sexiness of open and free flowing communication.  The erotic thoughts, the tingles.. 
Anticipation.. I think that alone is addictive.

No comments:

Post a Comment