Saturday 25 February 2012

Sir RK and My Welcome Back Spanking

I just had to share, in true sassy fashion, a bit about my adventure at the Lupercalia on the second night.
As mentioned on my Lupercalia 2012 page, RK had already worn his energy down topping/doming two lovely young ladies before he grinned at me and beckoned me over.
I had been having a lovely time watching, and although he tried to get me nervous, I was way to confident, giddy and all too gleefullly eager. I scrambled over there, was quickly face down over the lovely bench (hello!! Santa?? I want one of those!!! wow!!!) and my wrists and ankles all secured, but barely.  Lots of wiggle room, but going nowhere-so very yummy.
Sir RK is a lovely Dom/Top, as he is very careful with warm up, patient, not sadistic but more about the experience.  Being in the dungeon was a bit intimidating, but the sounds actually had me half spacey before we did a darn thing.
It was FOREVER, of slightly faster, slightly harder, slightly stingier... I was all giggles and sighs of bliss until that damned cane was pulled out.  I am so scared of it!!
But... the whole point of the post is HAHAHAHA, This is the "can't tell you were there" photo from when I got up to the room:After RK

No comments:

Post a Comment