Thursday 23 February 2012

Luper =orgy? sigh


Well I guess Karma really is chasing me, as I had teased mercilessly my pal, who had been told by another that there would likely be sex at the dungeon.  I like to harass and could tell I had crossed over into being an ass when she made a point of pointing it out, lol.
So last night I was talking to a lovely gentleman I had met once for coffee, who in the midst of babbling mentioned that Luper (Edmonton) had changed me, and asked me how many men at once...
I went from laughing to cold as if a switch had been thrown.
It was so ... reminiscent of the judgmental comments I get from the ex, T, and once upon a time from yet another judgmental man. My feelings were quite hurt, which is ridiculous for many reasons...
Firstly.. I don't really think that if I HAD gone to an orgy, that ANYONE has the right to be judgmental about it.  If I HAD done such a thing I would have been ok with it, or I wouldn't have done it. (wow.. hope that made sense).
Secondly, I don't even know if he WAS being judgmental, or if because I had just had to deal with the ex and was feeling fragile, I just chose to perceive his words as such.
And thirdly, It is my own damned fault for ASSUMING when I was talking about maybe going to the event in Edmonton, that everyone knows what it is and that orgies are not involved.. or sex.. or even fingering...
Fun and Games, navigating all this emotional baggage my marriages have left me..

No comments:

Post a Comment