Thursday 2 February 2012

I am a dork, I know it.


So, call me a dork.  I don't care! I am, and I know it.  I like my textbooks.  I like intelligent words and words used intelligently.  Go ahead, laugh when I pronounce words incorrectly.  I know WHY I do, can you figure it out?
I love making up my own words.  I love giganormous hugs and angelisms.  I think somedays are filled with nerventures that can leave a person feeling positively glowiant. Why not?
Yes I cry at cartoon music videos, yes I think laughter DOES belong in the bedroom and tears can be cried silently.  I <3 dungeons and dragons, wizards and magic! I can't draw a stick man, but there is art in my head that I try to find ways to let out.
No, I don't think it is a bad thing to REALLY be laughing out loud during emailing, texting or chatting when I have types LOL.  That IS what LOL means people.  YES I think YOu should follow the rules and I should not have to.  YES I damned well know I am a pain in the ass, high maintenance, demanding, goofy and sometimes ridiculous.
So, what?
I am a dork... Sue me.
LOL (literally)

No comments:

Post a Comment