Friday 23 March 2012

Do I look like 1-900-cyber-sex?


Dear Self Proclaimed Master/Dominant/Top/Studly/Penis,
In case you are wondering why you can't find me online anymore... I blocked you. Why? you ask? Oh do read on.
Yes, I label myself as a bottom and a submissive. Yes, I love to be spanked and I love the mental and physical magic of dominance/submission. Yes I actually do get spankings in real life and I have engaged in other kinky activities. Yes I enjoy a dominant personalities in my bedroom.
I do not, however, have a burning desire to sit at my computer and engage in cyber anything at your finger snap. No part of my being a bottom or a submissive includes dropping everything to obey some random male (you know who you are) who is NOT my dominant in order to provide him with FREE cyber sex services. There are millions of FREE webcams out there for the taking. I am not one of them. (And no, smart ass, I am not asking for you to pay... I am telling you NO... again and again and again)
Nor does my being a submissive mean that if you demand I do something I become instantly wet and HAVE to obey you. Sending me a photo of your crotch will not gain you any obedience prize either!
No I will NOT obey you. You want my respect? earn it. you want my compliance? First you need my respect and my consent. I am not obligated to give you any damned thing. I am not a public service, nor do I think aggression is attractive (outside a scene in which it was requested, negotiated, asked for etc).
"I guess you have body image issues, huh? Sorry to hear that" is not a pick up line and certainly won't goad me into being your webcam slut. No, you are not my Daddy, My Master, My Sir, my anything!
most annoyed,

No comments:

Post a Comment