Friday 23 March 2012

Welcome to My Journey

Life is a journey!

It can be an adventure, or not, as we choose.  Adventure blossoms first in the mind, does not require any level of ability or fitness or health.  Adventure, residing within our minds as a possibility, is within our complete control as individuals.

For me, life is an opportunity to travel through self awareness, self discovery and self empowerment. While it can be extremely challenging to reach for self awareness, it is incredibly rewarding. I look forward to every step!

It is not about judgment, racism, sexism or negativity-not for me.  It is about accepting myself so that I can truly accept others, about understanding myself so I can truly connect with others.  It is looking at our amazing planet with eyes full of wonder, grateful for the chance to be here.
Yes... Some days my glass is half empty.  But those days are few, as out of pure stubborn defiance I refuse, REFUSE to not see my glass as half full, fillable-I just can't live in a state of negativity.  Yes, some adventures hurt, some live me breathless with the pain of it-but that is still feeling-it is still life.
I'm ALIVE! And I am going to take this adventure, get as much out of it as I can, then find new ways to discover new adventures.









No comments:

Post a Comment