Thursday 8 March 2012

Some adventures.. yummy

Sometimes, this whole interent thing is oh so boring... but there are some amazingly lovely parts too.  Parts that tend to fade out in vanilla relationships, and from what I have seen-in bdsm relationships too.
You see, if you can get inside a gal's head, make her mind spin with anticipation, tingle with excitement-well you have a gift.  A gift that will leave a girl breathless, blushing and trembling.. (or at least this girl).  I adore this part of internet communication... That there IS so much communiciation.  There are sexy stories, promises, devious hints, flirtation, daring and oh so much tingly fun.
The moment I see those lovely words on my screen I start to flush-a tingle spreading across my chest with these lovley prickles of heat, moving up my neck and face.. the heat of it tightening my nipples in an erotic reaction that thrills me.
As the imagination takes hold, with those lovely promises, hints, outrageous flirts.
This girl adores it, every flirt, every moment of waiting, every tremby breath of anticipation.
Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment