Sunday 29 April 2012

Accidental Submission


I am the only person who can choose, willingly and openly, to seek out a NSA (no strings attached) playmate and accidentally end up in what certainly feels like a very intense service to a Dominant.

It's accidental submission...

There I was, you see, wandering around, minding my own business, after some local and mild playtime (you know, some princessy spoiling, now that I am a high maintenance attention whore) and lots of spankings..Met a gent after some mild negotiating... very clear we both were.. NSA, not looking to just hook up-friendship, talking, cuddling yes please.. NSA NSA NSA (and yes!! I was thrilled!! I am not relationship material! I just am not!!)

And here I am three days later, sorta accidentally submitted to someone that sorta accidentally dominated, sorta accidentally for three days and now??

Now here I am, strangely unafraid, wierdly not too worried (HAHAHAHAHA where are those damned runners?) with only one little bitty spanking-and yet he has somehow become My Sir and I his sub..

There are phrases being used that should have me running like hell.  (WHAT? I am NOT  "A Sub" I just get kinda submissive when spanked...oh wait... there was no spanking to blame... )

Speaking of which.. Anyone that has spanked me, talked to me about spanking, read my writing or watched me get spanked knows that spanking just flat out does it for me.  It just does. 

I would have said, that spanking would be my pre-rquisite.. (hahah, I ammend that to say , I do and certainly have insisted that) That any playmate of mine had best be offering spankings... Yet... hours and hours of play later, I have had one very small spanking last night) from my Sir who has never had a gal over his knee (How can anyone who has NEVER played this way be so damned natural at it?) and I am still a smling, glowy mess.

Friend "So how was your non date?"

Me "It was quite yummy.. Kinda D/s...Well ok.. Very D/s"
 
Friend "oooh! Nice!  Good Spanker?"

Me "Dunno..  Not sure it matters." *grinz*

Friend "um.. thought this was a spanking friend?"

Me " Me too, but I kinda accidentally ended up submissive to his dominant... "

Friend. ."What? Accidentally? You make it sound like you slipped off his lap and landed on a D/s contract."

Me. "...."

No comments:

Post a Comment