Thursday 19 April 2012

Canes and Shock

Sorta Real, Sorta took some creative licence, different style of writing...

He stood, took me by the wrist and headed to the kitchen with me in tow...he reached my queen anne chair, pulled that out with one hand, sat down and drew my unresisting body over his knee...snugged me in and said, "mmm..nice view" (skirt was way short) which made me blush.
He swatted me for a bit..skirt sorta covering my butt...got bored of that after about ten minutes (me purring the whole time lol) so he drew my skirt up and stepped up the intensity..
He its a talker so the whole time he is"you have such an amazing ass...its that getting a little sensitive? No? Are you laughing you brat? hmm not laughing now...oh you are so wet ..what kind of naughty girl gets wet from getting a spanking?"
Just when I am starting to breath into every sting he yards be back to reality by winding his hands in my hair  and lifting me til I am making eye contract and said..."do you know what wet...naughty...girls get??"  And he grabbed his new strap...showed it to me....then scooped me in one motion (gasp from me..that startled eep sound that only girls make...) And carries me to the bed
Puts me on my knees feet towards him..lifts my hips and shoves me forward at the shoulders...which leaves me ass up, skin pulled tight cuz of position..hands splayed forward..so exposed..the whole time commenting on how incredibly accessible I am in this position, telling me how he can see by how wet I am that I am oh do not taking this seriously...petting my very warm butt, letting his hands just barely brush over yummy places, repositioning a little and then a rather holy shit swat with that strap..waits for me to breath..to move my hips that wee bit and again..each time waiting for my exhale before landing another slightly harder slightly lower...until I am hyper ventilating a little struggling to breathe it through..making mewly noises...then he stops..soothing his hands over my butt and back..telling me how good I have been..his sexy...petting and soothing..then starts again..bit more sexy petting..some fingers..some biting on my overly sensitive cheeks
And again sooth and repeat until  I am an orgasm mess, my ass a glowing red, my body limp and submissive, being cuddled and soothed.
So I am laying there, scratches down my arms (I scratch myself, the sheets, legs, you, whatever is handy... to the point where I keep my nails VERY short because of it).. I come back to myself, and giggle, hearing my panting/whimpering noise I didn't know I was even making... awareness comes back in stages when you hit 'subspace' (google it) As I can focus a little I toss a smile at my friend, who takes that as "I am all good! Keep Going!" (which it was). He tosses a couple of pillows to the middle of the bed, talking to 'himself'
"Hmmm... Will those lift your little hips high enough do you think?  perhaps another.... need a Verrrrryyyy goood view"... He plumps the pillows then slaps a freaking cane down on the bed right in front of my face.
Now.. this is where having a playmate that 'gets you' is oh so much fun.
I have a very love/hate relationship with canes.
There is that yummy tingling aprehension combined with anticipation...
Unlike spanking, though.. canes hurt. Not broken bones hurting, but still...
So just seeing it, hearing the sound it made going through the air and as it hits the bed, has me shook... Internal thoughts going in circles, do I trust him? Do I want to do this? oh I want to.. I am excited, my heart is pounding so hard, I can feel that tingle blush spread up my body (sigh, nice that I can't hide that feeling either... Someone is mean and calls it my girl version of a hardon... *sniff*) but I am scared too, or perhaps apprehensive is a better word. my skin dews up (nervous, who me?) and I can picture how UNDIGNIFIED this is going to be.. a Girl does not make only nice movements and sounds for a cane.  This girl HATES being undignified...
I am so busy with my thoughts that I hadn't realized HE was talking to ME, until a hand snugs in the back of my hair, lifting me until I am upright, kneeling on the bed and stretched up and back slightly so he can make some rather serious eye contact. 
"Do I have your attention now, little one?" he asks, with that smirk that guys get that is SO ANNOYING.. but I swallow that (don't lip of men with sticks, right?) and purr, "oh yes you have my attention Sir, you do!!" and I smile and blink, getting a throaty chuckle and a tightening of his grip on my hair which of course gets a small whimpery gasp sound.."Then you need to do what I asked, do you not?" He says in that low voice that means he is going to 'play the game'
See.. .I have learned something about sexually dominant men.  There is a game they play called, "you can't win little girl, it is not fair, it is not supposed to be fair-that is the point"
The point is to hammer in that helpless feeling, to really get the gal's brain understanding that she is oh so not in charge right now.  It is a fun game, lol. But I struggle with that childish need to say, in my best whiny voice, "nooooooo So VERY not FAIR!!!!!!"
But Play the Game I do so I answer, "I am very sorry sirrah, but I have no clue what you asked me, I was still blissed out from your attentions." (ha, i think to myself, make THAT my fault)
"Did I ASK you for your excuse, little one?"
(grrr... not fair not fair)  "ummm.. no sir you did not."
"Then you need to do what I asked"
(hmm... should I guess? or sass?)  "uh.. yessir.. I hear you" which has him releasing my hair so suddenly that I fall forward, in a very ungraceful heap on the bed and I HATE that and he knows it dammit... I gather my dignity, feeling that delightful mix of anticipation verses nervousness and decide sass is more fun.  So I stand up stretch a little and head towards the the kitchen for water.
"guess again Angel" he smirks at me...
"umm.. bathroom break?" i suggest, just to stall for time
"not a chance sweetheart." he is openly chuckling now, the rat...
"ummmmmm...."  I eye the bed and its evil pillows... no way no how am I putting myself there, just saying.. and  I cast my eyes about looking for any stalling technique...
"I can see you have no intention of complying, so that means this goes from a 'fun' experiment to a more 'traditional' event... " He sighs in mock disappointment and I am not sure if I should say "yippee!!' or beg mercy...
"Get over those pillows, Angel." No joking now at all... and I try to make myself do it.  I even manage to walk over there, my knees barely holding me up.. And I shoot him a glance.hoping he will just let me have my favored position- hell any position but not this one.
(to be clear, I am sure it is a lovely view for a boy... But it is a very very exposed view, as he insists that the upper hips are FORWARD over the pillows, which stretches teh skin very tight (makes it harder to be ok with the impact, too btw) and gives a view of all private bits.. I don't like it!!)
I can't make myself do it.  I am frustrated with myself (just doooo itttt submit, you can do it) but I am mortified and my body doesn't respond to my internal dialogue. 
He knows me well enough, I guess, cuz he just smiles at me and waits it out.  When I glance at him beseechingly I see that he is being patient, but yet there is no room for compromise in his visage either.
Yet.. I just can't do it. So I stand there.
He grabs a water, sits down across from the bed on the bench and sighs.  The sound of that sigh wounds me, as I value my ability to give that control over, and I know I am frustrating him that I still balk at anything I precieve as lacking grace, being so.. undignified...  I argue with myself, remding myself that i will be horribly dissapointed if we end things like this, that I DO trust him, that I LOVE the spanking, And I am shaking and as red as a girl gets in motirification... But I drag myself over.
In true mind play fashion, he had to rearrange me a bit, making sure to really point out just how 'lovely ' it is to see an 'upturned and so very exposed backside positioned for so very many wonderful things" (sigh)... Then of course he has to talk non stop, about how he figures we should test some limits, seeings how he has not seemed to have 'made much of an impression' last time we played (no marks hahahaha..)

I argued a bit, but was already getting all subby (breathless, feeling helpless..)
I hear the swishy noise of the cane and tense with a whimper and he chuckles, which brings me out of it a bit.... and I start to breathe, relax muscles one at a time, letting my mind just go...
He started with little wrist flicks, which leaves a girl sting, but nothing worth kicking feet over, just prepping the nerves and just as I start to relax, thinking, I oh so can do this he lands a perfect line right in the middle.. And I am thinking... oooh that didn't hurt at all!! And I let out my held breath just as the sensory data hits my brain which of course makes me do a strange hissing squeaky noise. 

Smart man, he waits.. lets me breath through it... then back to the tap tap tap then harder tap tap tap then harder yet TAP TAP TAP and I am wiggling and struggling to bring my bound hands back, strugling as the next line lands barely below the other..

And so it continues, until I am crying silent tears, wet to the knees, and so very very close to using my safeword...
And I find myself curled up against a strong chest, hair being smoothed, temple being kissed, lovely things being murmured about how awesome I am, how proud he is that I was able to conquer it, how exquistely gorgeous that was, you know.. pillow talk, lol  Warpped in his arms still he turns me a bit, one hand checking to make sure no skin broken, tumbles us back in the bed, and snuggles me into his side, lots of cuddling and crooning. 

Then.. after I am calm, giggling and talking, he asks me if I ahve "had enough" for now.  I laugh. Give him wide eyes.. and say, "of course not! but not sure my ass will agree with me." He nudges me over to check again on skin and says... 'mmm .. nope you are done for today.. likely for a couple weeks" I laughed... all teh way up to seeing the bruises the next day... I guess he is laughing now..
*pout*
*addenendum Although this story has been oh so changed from real to what you read here, The caning did happen, the bruises are there and this glutton, less than a week later is already starting to gear up for another spanking...Exam stress, who me?

No comments:

Post a Comment