Friday 20 April 2012

Open Letter to The Creepy Dom


Dear GG aka Creepy Dom from Alt,
I just want to go on the record as pointing out to you that I was VERY honest in our fist communication, in which I clearly stated that I was not interested in a 'romantic' relationship as I felt I "still have much growing and healing to do before I can bring to a relationship a healthy me".  When you insisted that I must understand that I NEED a man (you) I got cranky with you, and you finally admitted that you 'understood' my pov. 
As days went on, every time you would slip into the lovey dovey side of things I would remind you that I am not going there.  I stayed honest.
Then, oh creepy one, you decided to nag me on Yahoo Messenger to web cam with you.  When I declined you typed... (Cut and paste sirrah, so don't bother arguing) And let us keep in mind that previous to this our conversations had been quite chaste, really.  No cyber sexerdoodling (why? cuz I don't do that silly stuff!)..
Missed Video call with (1SirCreep
SirCreep :go make yourself decent for me
SirCreep let's just use the cam here so much easier10:18:51 PM
Mel: no you willno-
Missed Video call with SirCreep (10:18:33 PM)Missed Video call with SirCreep (10:19:01 PM)10:19:28 PM SirCreep huh10:19:32 PM
Me: no!10:19:52 PM
SirCreep: you don't think you look good ehI  i am always confident of myself10:20:18 PM
Me: You know... no is no! 10:20:20 PM
SirCreep : never have image issues10:20:34 PM
Me: It is not image issues10:20:37 PM
SirCreep: yes it  is10:20:46 PM
SirCreep you don't think you look good enough10:20:49 PM
Me: I am not obligated to webcam mister10:21:02 PM Me : bah10:21:05 PM
SirCreephow long will it take you to get yourself ready10:23:38 PM
Me: I am not going to10:24:05 PM
SirCreep: yes you are, you will do as you are told brat10:24:07 PM
SirCreep: do as you are told10:24:41 PM
Me:: I may be submissive, but that does not mean I am submissive to the planet!!10:25:31 PM
SirCreep : no but to me you are10:25:40 PM
Me: How do you figure?10:25:50 PM Me : *she waits, curious to hear this*10:26:05 PM
SirCreep: you want a man like me, and you know what it takesI to be with one so get yourself in line10:26:42 PM
Me: hmm... you seem to be missing the part where bonding happens, trust is built, agreements are made10:26:54 PM
SirCreep: i am a natural dom i take the woman i want it is that simple
Missed Video call with SirCreep (10:48:50 PM)10:49:16 PM
me: you know I am NOT accepting10:49:20 PM
SirCreep : i know, you need to be trained10:49:29 PM
me: I don't like that word!10:49:35 PM
SirCreep : yes you do  you need it10:49:42 PM
me: ...10:49:56 PM
SirCreep : contact me when you are going to be compliant10:50:10 PM
me: you would miss my sense of self10:50:13 PM
SirCreep : goodbye10:50:16 PM
Now, Sir Creepy, I get that you were having a rough night, having seen your late wife's family for the first time since the funeral...I assume you were drinking.. I let it go.  You apologized, sorta.. And I accepted, sorta.  But I was more careful.
Then Sir,Creepy, you proceeded to continue with the bullying tactics.  I live in a shit hole, I am broken and you can fix me, I have never had 'real' sex, I have never met a 'real' dominant, I am just suffering with body image issues, I am never going to amount to anything without You, hell you even argued with me over where my Gspot is located.. Really Sir? Having never met me, and not having one of your own, you feel the need to teach this lady how to orgasm?
I again and again pointed out to you that your tactics are mean, underhanded and disrespectful.  I told you to get lost.  You then started leaving me messages on Alt, on Yahoo, and when I deleted my alt profile you had a tantrum about me blocking you.  When I blocked you on yahoo you got a new email address. 
Just so you could tell me that you have a new lady who is not fat, unlike me.  That she has class, not like me.  That all I have is this little town filled with beer gut oilfield guys. 
Well thank you, for making sure I was VERY happy with my call to run like hell from you.  Nice class act you got going there.
You Sir are a creepy Dom. 
Sincerely

No comments:

Post a Comment