Thursday 12 April 2012

Good Girls Get Spankings

Well, they should.  Or at least THIS good girl should.

LOTS and lots and lots and lots and lots of spankings.

It is a fine line to walk, between being a good girl who has a strong sense of justice and fairness, and being a girl that LOVES to be otk.  (over the knee). The more spankings I get the happier I am.  I prefer male spankers, being fairly hetero in my tastes.  Being able to be comfortable with my own prediliction for being manhandled and finding it erotic; while simultaneously whole heartedly believing in equality of value between genders is a fun but complex dance.

I am not ashamed by my enjoyment of it however.  Being spanked works for me.  I just flat out love it, I find it ertoic, relaxing, challenging, intellecutally mind blowing and it is intristic to my sexuality.
So... As I am a good girl by nature and would hate to turn into a girl that makes poor choices in order to get what she wants, my vote is:
Good Girls Get Spankings. And those spankings should be available as much as possible. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment