Tuesday 24 April 2012

Flirting.. Blushing.. Oh My

Is it just me? Or is the flirting and talking that leads up to a meeting almost (and sometimes equal or more) as much fun as the kinky playtime meet?
Those sexy words, flirty comments, provocative phrases and threats, all making me tingle, a blush spreading across my skin.  I smile, giggle, have bounce in my step.
I wait, hoping for another message... Heart pounding when my phone beeps "oooh I have mail!!!"  Like a teenager with her first crush, my thoughts fill with possibilities, some from my own twisted imagination, some fueled by your words, your unique blend of remdiners of what has happened already and what you intend to happen in the future...You 'get' me well enough to know what gets me going... the mere promise of trouble, a naughty word, a shaerd experience.. oh ..oh..oh.. my...
Vivid pictures fill my mind, my face flames 'three shades of red' my heart piter patters, my breath catches in my throat and I tingle.. nipples tightening, all this yummy flirtatious talk making me wet, eager and giddy...
All that with an email.. A text...
Oh yum... I love the flirting and leading up.  Yes Sir, i do!

No comments:

Post a Comment